2 years ago today I married an amazing man. I am so lucky to have him in my corner supporting me through all my crazy ideas and loving me through all my ups and downs.
I wanted to take this time to share all the wonderful things I love about him every day.
- I love that every morning for the last 5 years you have brought me coffee (or tea) in bed because I am not a morning person.
- I love that no matter how many dishes I dirty during meal prep you always do the dishes.
- I love that I know you will be next to me every Sunday at mass, growing my faith and raising our Monkey to love the Lord.
- I love that you surprise me with flowers and not once have they been “I’ve messed up flowers”
- I love the way you push me to be braver than I ever thought I could be.
- I love that you let me be honest and never hold those honest thoughts against me.
- I love that you play guitar while I am making dinner and that you are instilling a love of music in Monkey.
- I love that you love parenting Monkey as much as I do.
- I love that we have had unbelievable adventures that will bind us when we are too old to adventure further than our rocking chairs
- I love that you chose me
Happy Anniversary Michael!