A few weeks back I found this great recipe and made sure to tuck it away for Father’s Day. It so quick and easy I managed to make it start to finish during Monkey’s afternoon nap.
It only requires a few simple ingredients and thankfully I can substitute box brownies from scratch ones so which made everything a lot less messy and a little easier.
Sweet Whipped Cream
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons flavoured cream
- 1 Pan of brownies
- Caramel and chocolate sauce
- Crushed pecans
- Sweet whipped cream
- Whip together ingredients for the Sweet Whipped Cream.
- Crumble bownies and divide evenly into the 4 classes
- Divide half the sweet whipped cream into the glasses
- Cover with caramel and pecans
- Repeat steps 2-5
- Add chocolate sauce
Makes 4 servings
Fir the post that inspired this treat click here
When did you bake for Father’s Day? Does the dad in your life have a sweet tooth? Let me know in the comments below!