I first tried it at my baby shower, my cousin’s wife made it and I think I probably ate most of it myself that night. I have gone on to make it for Monkey’s baptism, a friends birthday pot luck, Monkey’s first birthday and a Saturday afternoon when I just wanted something yummy with vegetables.
- 2 packs of crescent roll dough
- 2 tubs of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1pkg ranch powder
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Vegetables of your choice chapped very small
- Cook dough flat on cookie sheet according to introductions
- Whip cream cheese, mayonand ranch powder until blended
- Once the dough is cooled spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the dough and top with your favourite vegetables and cheese.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Makes 2 pizzas